About Center for Orthopaedic Innovations
Excellence in Treating Complex Orthopaedic Oncology Diseases
At the Center for Orthopaedic Innovations, we are fully committed to our patients we serve and value they have entrusted us with their care. Our expert orthopaedic surgeons, Dr. H. Thomas Temple, Dr. Ryan A. Durfee, Dr. Edward J. Silverman, Dr. Clive Woods and David Abbasi use the most up-to-date techniques and principles with cutting-edge technology to provide the best care to our patients.
We provide the most specialized expertise in:
- Complex foot and ankle reconstruction
- Complex revision surgery of the hip & knee,
- Shoulder and elbow procedures,
- Fracture non-unions,
- Stem cell and regenerative therapies,
- Liquid amnion injection therapy,
- Complex amputation - upper and lower extremities,
- Nerve tumors of the brachial plexus and extremities,
- Foot and ankle tumors,
- Metabolic bone disease
- Sports Medicine
- Many other complex orthopedic diseases in both children and adults
Contact us for any questions or to make an appointment today.
For your convenience, we now offer online appointment scheduling.
Orthopaedic Surgical Excellence
Our experienced orthopaedic surgeons, Dr. H. Thomas Temple and Dr. Ryan A. Durfee, specialize in treating patients' bone and soft tissue tumors, both benign and malignant, as well as complex orthopaedic diseases in children and adults. Dr. Edward J. Silverman specializes in hip and knee replacement and revision. Dr. Clive Woods specializes in foot and ankle fractures, tendon injuries, replacement and revision. Dr. David Abbasi has a special interest in sports injuries.