Center for Orthopaedic Innovations offers a broad range of services to better suit your orthopaedic needs. Our expert orthopaedic surgeons, Dr. H. Thomas Temple, Dr. Ryan A. Durfee and Dr. Edward J. Silverman, are experienced in taking multiple approaches to procedures in order to provide the best care to our patients. Let us help you find the best solution for your lifestyle.
Expertise and Highlights
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reconstruction and Revision Surgery
- Benign and malignant tumors of the bone and soft tissue in children and adults
- Management of many complex orthopaedic diseases
- Bone Transplantation for Limb Sparing
- Complex Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- Complex hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Fracture Non-Unions
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapies
- Liquid Amnion Injection Therapy
- Complex Amputation Upper and Lower Extremities
- Nerve Tumors of the Brachial Plexus and Extremities
- Foot and Ankle Tumors
- Metabolic Bone Disease
The Sarcoma Center at Mercy Hospital
South Florida’s largest sarcoma treatment programIf you have recently been diagnosed with or your provider suspects that you have cancer, you know that finding a compassionate care team you trust is extremely important. Drs. Temple and Durfee are orthopedic oncologists with advanced experience in the treatment of sarcomas.
Sarcomas are a type of cancer that typically appear in bones, muscles and connective tissue. They can also occur in fatty tissue and around blood vessels. Sarcomas can affect both children and adults at any time in their life.
When diagnosed with a sarcoma it is critical to seek treatment with an experienced orthopedic oncologist before any treatment is started.
Our orthopedic oncology team provides exceptional care to patients across South Florida, with offices located on the campuses of Mercy Hospital and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.